I thought it would be cool to go to DC today to check out the holiday political stuff.
So I made the logical decision to upload my SD card to Google Photos.
Well I came across this photo of Piglet the French Bulldog puppy. A fun fact I used to show dogs. Thats right showing dogs is a thing.
The French Bulldog is a very popular breed that is used in many fashion editorials. They are also are very cute. However they are a lot of work and require $$$ to upkeep. I recommend finding a reputable breeder who has spent the time and dedication to preserving the breed and not to make there living off breeding dogs. Also many people are unaware of the many AKC breed clubs who offer adoption and foster opportunities for almost every breed of dog. At the end of the day spay and neuter your animals. I am all for responsible breeding and adoption.
For more information on Breed Specific adoption check this out! Also check out the St. Thomas Humane Society who is looking for home for animals abandoned after the two category 5 hurricanes.
Pets with Wings Humane Society of St. Thomas
This is my friends Havanese I have had the pleasure of showing them how to groom and train. It was important to educate them on grooming and maintenance of dogs.
Originally created by Groomer to Groomer magazine:
- Your hairdresser doesn’t wash and clean around your butt.
- You probably don’t go 8 weeks without washing or brushing your hair
- Your hairdresser doesn’t have to remove your eye boogers.
- Most likely, you sit still for your hairdresser.
- Your haircut doesn’t include a free pedicure and manicure.
- You probably didn’t roll in mud or step bairfooted into poo in the last few weeks.
- You probably don’t bite or scratch your hairdresser.
- Your hairdresser probably doesn’t clean out your eyes for you.
- It’s unlikely that your hairdresser trims hair anywhere on your body except your head. (ugh, let’s hope not!)
- The likelihood of you pooping or peeing on your hairdresser is VERY slim
For your entertainment an old Youtube video of me in my dog show days.